6.06.2006

Appetizers, Round 2.

There will be a few repeats, but here is what Dr. Onward is currently prescribing at the musical pharmacy.

Top Ten Cures:
1. Thom Yorke - The Eraser
2. Twilight Singers - Powder Burns
3. Cold War Kids - Up In Rags
4. White Rose Movement - Kick
5. The Knife - Silent Shout
6. Built To Spill - You In Reverse
7. Art Brut - Bang Bang Rock & Roll
8. The Paper Chase - Now You Are One Of Us
9. The Streets - The Hardest Way To Make An Easy Living
10. Man Man - Six Demon Bag

Open letter to Hardcore:

Where's all the good stuff? I saw Converge a month ago...helloooooo I'm waiting here. I resorted to listening to Every Time I Die today at full volume to compensate for the utter lack of decent screaminess in my life. Bamboozle just didn't cut it.


...but apparently it did for this kid. (Don't lose your shoe, little one!)

Whatever. Make some noise.

Yours,
Onward

No comments: