6.08.2006

Pull Over [quick notes]

*

Take a moment to turn your attention to this fabulous post by Tom, editor of Amplifier magazine:

The Mane Attraction

*

And on a sidenote, I'd just like to state that if Tori Amos were to cover "Videotape" - one of Radiohead's newest tracks, set for the forthcoming LP7 - I would die of sonic ecstasy.

Another from the show on Monday:
Radiohead - "Videotape (live)"

*

Also, Stereogum has been awesome enough to offer up an mp3 of Twilight Singers covering Gnarles Barkley's "Crazy" at their Memorial Day show in Boston.

Twilight Singers - "Crazy (Live)"

The mp3, however, does cut off the first medley, in which Greg Dulli launched into a droney, slow cover of Springsteen's "I'm On Fire." It was wonderful, but definitely not as recognizable to the varied audience as the GB single, which - though I love it - has been uanvoidable where I go...

*

No comments: