11.06.2006

High Priestess!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?

I HAD THIS WHOLE GODDAMN POST ABOUT HOW AMAZING PRIESTESS WERE AT THE BOWERY BALLROOM THIS PAST SATURDAY.

But then JUST as I was about to hit publish, I QUIT my browser program.

CURSES!!!



So, hey, guess what...you'll never know just how awesome that band is. Nor will you hear about Vince Nudo's face-melting drum solo that reminisced Bonham's ever-famous "Moby Dick" solo. NOR will you hear about how they're actually NOT from Norway (Montreal), how they put crap like Wolfmother to shame, how they played "Blood" for the first time in NYC, and me namedropping Foufounes Eletriques. You won't hear about it because (a) you weren't there and (b) now I'm pissed.

Whatever.

You lose.

Go see them live. They're goddamn breath-taking

Here...


Audible: Priestess - "Lay Down"
Audible: Priestess - "Talk To Her"
Website: http://www.priestessband.com

No comments: