1.26.2007

This Is Going To Be FUGE, Boston!

Now, we all know how much I love Drop The Lime.

If you don't, then I'll assume that you're new to the OC, but if you're ALSO new to Drop The Lime AND you live in Boston...you, my friend and dear reader, have surfed upon a great fortune...



That's all I'm going to say. Some of the best Boston DJs going head to head with some of the best DJs, period. I'll be there. You'll be there. Whiskey will be there, too. For all of you who have a shitty Valentine's Day and didn't have a sex marathon to work off all of the chocolate you ate, we'll see you there too.

I'LL BASS YOU

Not for the faint of heart. The Trouble & Bass DJ's know how to party. "Thunderdome is a movement," declares its team of organizers...here's your chance to see for yourself.






Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/onemanleaves

No comments: