2.14.2007

Happy Valentine's Day, Boston <3

Let it be known that EZArchive really, really blows. I've been YouSendIt-ing all of my files lately, a la Discobelle, and though I haven't received any complaints, it's just a damn shame. I'd completely make the switch if my subscription to EZ wasn't so hard. Get it, get it?...



Happy Valentine's Day. It's hailing in Boston. My office is as open as a whorehouse today, and trudging through the snow with a cold, hangover, and broken foot might bring about a bit of bitterness. There is, despite the shittiness, a smile so wide from the wonderful night that was Hearthrob. Every other Tuesday, kids get the eff down at the Middlesex Lounge in Cambridge from 9am and on. I think I fell at one point...once I got the Hendrick's gin + tonic in my system, it was all over.

As for Valentine's Day, so what. May the couples and/or desperate have great sex, and may the single feel vindicated in nature's delivery of the harshest weather we have had this season. Down below I've included a track of the very best version of "Hearbeats" by the one and only Knife. It's a song you've all heard a million times over, but I want to share it with you to express my thanks, love, and gratitude for all of you out there religiously reading my blog. My #1 fan is still my mom, but at least there's a much wider audience now!


Audible: The Knife - "Heartbeats [One Music Session, 02.17.05]" (YSI)

3 comments:

Ryan Spaulding said...

Happy Vs Day....

You are still with EzArchive? I dumped them so long ago that it's just a distant memory to me. I even paid for the entire year - just wasn't willing to deal with the heartache.

Dany said...

try mydatabus.com

so much easier than EZ [ha, ha] and it even tells you how many times each file has been DLed

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww...Happy V-Day from your #1 Fan !!!! KISSES.....