4.01.2009

Trent Reznor, My Hero

It's been quite a while. There are so many good goodies to point out on the Internet that I've been meaning to mention, but I always figured that something big was going to come along to light that fire under my ass. To no surprise, Trent Reznor is the reason behind it.



In continued efforts to mock Chris Cornell for his awful new album, Scream, coupled with his horrendous attempt of sucking money out of everyone, Trent Reznor has a mock album titled Strobe Light. Not one chance to poke fun at Chris Cornell has slipped through the cracks. Enjoy!

I've also included the link to Reznor's Twitter profile. As much as I love/hate the web 2.0 social media frenzy, there are certain celebrities who sincerely use the site, and it allows them to seem so much more human. Reznor's is such the case, filled with complaints, nerd-outs and general passing thoughts...it's pretty fucking hilarious sometimes.

Website: Nine Inch Nails - Strobe Light
Twitter: Trent Reznor

No comments: