7.17.2006

I Love You But I've Chosen I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness

ILYBICD...what an acronym that makes. I think it's obvious enough that the love for brooding synths, thick bass lines, and sigh-laden vocals are alive as well. Remember that band, what were they called...The Curious Division? The Joyous Cure? Well, I can't remember now, but I'm sure they'd be proud...



Austin's I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness is probably carrying the moody torch around with the best idea in mind. It's been easier to love this Austin-based band - who've actually been around for some five years now (and include production of Spoon's Britt Daniel...makes sense) - if you're an ex-goth still trying to make it by in the prevailing indie rock scene.

So so good.

Audible: I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness - "According To Plan"
Website: I Love You But I've Chosen To Call My Website, Simply, ChosenDarkness.com


No comments: