9.16.2007

Sunday Night Randoms



Oof. Seeing something like this burns my heart a little bit. It makes me say, "Why am I living in America, where Supermayer is not going to come and play a gig because a blog says 'We love you.'" Maybe it's more complex than that, but still...oof.

- Allez-allez has a new mix up by Samim. Merry Christmas.

- Nialler9 has posted a new Battles video! This one is for "Tonto" from Mirrored. Happy Birthday.

- Discobeeeeelle has the newwwwwww Hot Chip traaaaaack. Be My Valentine?

- Exitfare has a list up of shows in Boston. He's missing a few things. Don't worry, I'll set his ass straight. Compliments of the house.

- IIII fucking hate the Black-Eyed Peas, but I would gladly eat some vegan Black-Eyed Pea Cakes. Enjoy your meal.

I think we're good for now, ya?

No comments: