4.06.2009

Virginia Is For Lovers. Slanties Are For Assholes.

Whether I like or dislike something, I'm going to write about it here. Also, I especially prefer to explain myself when I highly dislike something because otherwise I really don't see why you would care otherwise. Why read the blog to find out what I do or do not like? It's more relevant to know the "Why" because it might open you up to a new idea. My subjects are usually tangible products, but the surrounding idea is priceless.

However, this post is an exception.



These are "slanties."
These are the hot new thing that might replace shutter shades once they launch in Baltimore on the 17th of this month.
THESE ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND IF YOU WEAR THEM YOU WILL LOOK LIKE AN ASSHOLE.

That's really all I have to say about that.
Don't be an idiot.

Website: Slanties

No comments: