5.14.2009

First of all, this is fucking ridiculous.

Secondly, you might remember when Bitch was in the dumps back in September.



Well the guillotine is upon Paste Magazine, truly one of the best pubs in the music industry. I would be rightly sad to see this magazine go. My time as a publicist was spent very close to this company - especially due to the personal connections I used to have to Atlanta/Decatur.

"The global recession has taken its toll on Paste as advertisers have slashed their spending. We are turning to our readers to help bridge the gap. Even a small contribution can make a big difference."

Just like Bitch is essential to the feminist community in America, Paste is a key player in independent rock music. Their coverage has been top-notch. I often wonder if I have ADD because I am constantly falling asleep or getting fidgety when I try to read long articles and books (many tell me I'm just too busy for my own good), but Paste is a magnet. An eyeball magnet.

Please help the cause. This is very important.

The Campaign To Save PASTE

No comments: