12.06.2006

Two Words: NO. SHIT.

Sorry Mom, I know you don't like it when I swear, but really...THIS is the "breaking" news on CNN?! Give me a freaking break.



Not good George, not good...

Recent: Washington Post - "He's The Worst Ever"

***

Steve Bloom, ex-editor in chief of High Times, has recently launched this. Aye carumba...

***

In other news, I actually listened to the radio on my way to work this morning, and the last song played was Mountain Goats' "Home Again Garden Grove." I was reminded how much I loved their sold-out show at the Middle East Down in early October. One of the best shows I've seen all year...ever.



The song is wonderful. Every song he writes is wonderful. Man-with-acoustic-guitar has been sliding down my scale over the last year or two as I've been getting heavier into the obscure corners of metal and electronic music. Every time, though, without fail...Darnielle's scrunchy-faced wail and fast strumming is just...

Audible: Mountain Goats - "Home Again Garden Grove"
Website: http://mountain-goats.com

No comments: